Yeah, no. I'm still here. Let's play catch-up.
IN 2015 I
in order of appearance
- Enjoyed year two of continued success at grown-up job
- Wrote ~50k words (Witch Doctor)
- Abandoned ~50k words (Witch Doctor)**
- Cut off my hair**
- Vomited random ideas all over my computer
- Abandoned all random idea**
- Quit grown-up job to write grown-up books**
- Wrote ~60k words (Spark)
- Abandoned ~60k words (Spark)**
- Cut off my hair
- Wrote ~90k words (The Pliable Ruse)
That's all you missed. 2015 was chill.
Unrelated: I'm one chapter away from finishing Book Number Two.
Noteworthy: This will be the first book I've finished since Zhukov's Dogs and I am quietly losing my mind because of it.
Brace yourself, Internet. I'm back and ready to kick ass.
#sorrynotsorry. #unlessyournameiskimberleycameron #inwhichcase #kimberleyiamsorryittooksolongtogetmyshittogether <3 #ty4beingthebest <3
TL;DR - Me going into 2016: